26 May 2017

Be Brave/ Sketch 306 by Sarah King

Good morning!! 
Sarah here this morning to share my take on sketch #306


I started out by choosing a photo, this one is of my sons wrist band from the hospital. Unfortunately I have multiple pictures of him in the hospital and he doesn't really like them shown around, every once in a while I will scrap on and share it, but I thought this way he wouldn't mind so much. 



I decided I wanted to flip the layout so that it was more on the heavy side towards the bottom, then I pulled out my Wonder collection by Crate paper and started to cut out my rectangles to place down on my layout.


I have had this collection sitting in my scrappy room for-EVER! My boys have got to that stage where when they see me pull my camera out, they start the oh mom! lol So I haven't had to many to scrap lately, with them hiding from my camera and all lol. But I loved the fact that instead of stars all over my page I could use that cute little rainy cloud, since we were in the hospital I thought it went well and looked cute!



I added my picture to the center rectangle like it was shone in the sketch and then embellished more. I had fun with this sketch and I hope you do too!! 

We would love for you to play along and make sure to tag us on Instagram so we can see your great creations!!

2 comments:

  1. Nice work you do Sarah. It's always a pleasure visiting your blog. There's always something to please the eyes. Very creative. Very interesting. Keep up the great work that you already do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. psiphon
    droid4x is a tool designed for smart
    phones and Windows PC’s which allows the users to bypass the censorship
    that their service provider has set and surfed the part of the web that is not allowed to be accessed in their part of the world.

    ReplyDelete